About the event
Join us as we embark on a new journey for We Out Here Festival – setting up roots in our new home in Wimborne St Giles, Dorset.
Other than a change in date & location, our festival formula remains the same: a line-up overflowing with genre pioneers and the most exciting emerging talent, and an array of family, wellness & cultural activities.
A weekend festival ticket includes:
– Entrance to the festival; 12pm Thursday 10th August – 12pm Monday 14th.
– Access to public camping with free showers.
– An array of free of charge family activities.
– Complimentary wellness sessions and workshops.
– Roller skate hire at our rink.
– Talks and debates across music and social issues.
AND – A £1 donation towards one of our on site charities of your choosing.